Friday, August 24, 2012

Thrilled and Nervous

Wow, my blog has blown up over the last couple of weeks!  I'd like to thank everyone who's left me comments, encouragement, and helpful criticism.  I'm glad to know people are enjoying my work.  I'd also like to thank Freethought Blogs and Skepchick for sharing my blog and getting the word out about the F3 conference.

For those of you who don't know and live close to the DFW area, I'll be part of the Feminine Faces of Freethought (F3) Conference in September.  I'll be privileged to share the stage with Noelle George, Dr. Jean Kazez, Elyse Anders, Bridget Gaudettte, Anne Crumpacker, Melanie Clemmer, Jayme Carr, Tammy Walker and many other talented godless women!  And if you have little ones, child care is provided with your ticket purchase.  So please come if you're close by and able and look out for me in the diversity panel.  

I just learned our conference is more-or-less in response to the monstrous Women of Faith where good Christian women hand over hard-earned cash in order to learn how to be better little subservients to men.  It's a huge event every year that fills the American Airlines center.  Hopefully the F3 conference will help to inject some sanity into our little corner of the Bible Belt.

Once again, thanks for all the encouragement and I hope to meet as many of you as possible at the F3 Conference on September 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment